Monday, February 22, 2010

active experiments

 
Alo! 
Hi I'm Emma who does fashion design, graphic design, photography, editing, music, set design, translate, writing ... prettu much everything creative I enjoy. 
I was doing a blog before too but got lazzzy but everyone has been asking me what I do so no more lazy timelol! ill try! 

ok Ill write a litle bit about my life so far. Ive moved to many places... 
born in Hyogo, Japan, moved to Fukui, moved to Osaka, stayed in London, England a little bit, came back to Osaka, then moved to CA, USA, then came back to Osaka again..!

I was such a selfish kid but always the best artist in my class. spend a lot time drawing, painting, making things.
has been the tallest anywhere I go of course, very active, did so many stupid fun things.
belong to a tennis team in junior and high school, practicing every morning n after school.

stayed in London changed me a lot tho. I realized that there were so many things I had not experienced  which I really really wanted to. left the team, worked n studied crazy to study things I was really interested in which were English and Fashion/Art/ Culture.
still cannot believe  spending the time in CA for 4 years. 
 majored Fashion Design, attended some shows, interned @ St. John (women apparel) and Jannuzzi (kids clothing), worked  as an assistant designer @ CA apparel (women apparel). 
amazing that all my efforts I tried paid me back. such great experiences.     
so my main background is fashion!
have been working as a design/ production @ a bag company in Osaka now...still wanna do fashion tho. but at the same time I have been discovering more values in art. 
well then I noticed that I actually really really wanna express my visions in just anyways.
it can be fashion, music, words, facial expression, culture, letters, air, light, sound, wind, ocean, space...I'm still discovering but it'll be just amazing if I can do it w something non material even. 
I actually think that it officially should not be material things. I might sound too crazy to some ppl but art is considered as anything so..! hehe but yeah I hope you enjoy my blog and hope I can share some interesting info w you;) cheers <3
   


No comments:

Post a Comment